Excel template download help
If you are running Microsoft Internet explorer then your browser may try to view the Excel template instead of saving it to your PC.
Please follow the following instructions to save the file rather than view it.
1. Right-click on the download link
2. The following menu should appear
3. Select Save Target As...
4. You will be prompted to choose a folder to save the file.
Setting up your template
Right - click on it and select open form the explorer rather than launching it with a double-click.
1. Fill in your Contact details
2. Click on the Details tab on the lower left corner in Excel.
3. Fill out your details
4. Save and exit Excel - Your template is now set up and ready to be filled out. The template does not need renaming as in future you will be prompted enter a new file name each time you save your data.
Using your template
1. Double-click on the template icon from explorer
2. Fill out the form with SNP or Sample information
3. Save - You will be prompted to enter a file name
4. Email the template to firstname.lastname@example.org